Thursday, February 7, 2013

Detroit Diesel

I know that I sometimes have trouble finding good aggrotech and hard EBM bands and musicians, because there are a number of them out there that make me feel gross inside. There's often a fine line in regard to sound (and a not so fine line in regard to other things) that makes my decision about something great and something deplorable when it comes to this part of the industrial genre. That being said, at least based on what I've listened to so far, Detroit Diesel has ended up on the correct side of things for me.

In particular, I enjoy "All Lost Before Dawn". This is a perfect example of what I like about this band. It feels very much like old-school Funker Vogt with a more light-footed dance feel as opposed to a stompy feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment