Monday, April 29, 2013

This is ... AUDIO CANTRIPS! (300th Post)


This is Audio Cantrips's 300th post, so I figure I'll give you something marginally interesting. Here is a rundown of all the interviews this blog has done since its existence in December:

On January 9, I posted an interview with DJ Jason of ABSOLUTION, a New York goth night.

Later that month, on January 14, I put up my first musician interview, one with the splendid Stacey Campbell of former Crüxshadows fame and currently the frontwoman of Spider Lilies.

January 16, I posted an interview with the intriguing, opinionated Kaia Young from The Luna Sequence. Although I have enjoyed all my interviews, if someone forced me to pick one that's been my favorite, so far, it would be this one.

On April 5, I put up an interview with Shikhee D'iordna from Android Lust. Not many people have gotten around to reading this one, so I highly recommend you read it if you haven't.

Last, but certainly not least, just a few days ago, April 23, I posted an interview with Jennifer Parkin of Ayria. If you've not gotten around to this one, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment