Friday, January 4, 2013

Hey, musicians!

I don't know how many musicians read this page, but if there are any of you out there who do, I have a proposition for you. I'm at a point now where I'm ready to start doing open reviews of things that are within my sphere of expertise, which includes, but is not limited to: industrial, EBM, futurepop, aggrotech, gothic rock, darkwave, and electroclash. If you have something you want me to review, I'll be happy to give it a go. If you want examples of what I've done so far, so you can get an idea about my style, here are a few links in a nice, neat little package:

Ayria - Debris
Santa Hates You - It's Alive!
The Luna Sequence - They Follow You Home
Flesh Field - Strain

If you're interested in my reviewing your work, please send requests to audiocantrips ~at~ gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment