Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boring admin stuff - Update schedule

I think the schedule that I want to keep in regard to this blog (at least for the time being) is to at least have a post every morning and every afternoon, and you all will get a bonus post on Monday and Thursday evenings. That doesn't prevent me from making more posts, if I so desire, but I'm going to try hard to stick to this schedule as my minimum. I'll probably only decrease my post count for a given day if it's either a major holiday that most people in the United States celebrate (e.g. Christmas) or if there has been some sort of major event (in my life or the world) in which I would deem it inappropriate to go on with business as usual. Also, I won't count "boring admin stuff", such as news about the format or physical aspects of the site, toward my total. So, you won't have to worry about cop-outs there.

No comments:

Post a Comment