Saturday, December 22, 2012

Emilie Autumn's "Fight Like A Girl" tour

One thing that I want to do with this blog is show off tour dates for relevant musicians when they come to my general region, which in this case, is the East Coast of the US. I'm not sure if I'll make a sidebar or something for it, but I'll definitely keep people posted as best as I can.

(Photo by Murdoch666 from Flickr, CC Attribution 2.0 Generic License)

For my first post about this kind of thing, I think it's fitting to mention Emilie Autumn's big "Fight Like A Girl" tour. It looks like she's doing South America, first, but she's coming back to the northern continent with a first stop in Pittsburgh, PA, on January 13, 2013. Here are her East Coast stops for the tour:

January 13 - Pittsburgh, PA
January 15 - Washington, DC
January 16 - Richmond, VA
January 18 - Greensboro, NC
January 19 - Atlanta, GA
January 20 - Orlando, FL
January 21 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
January 23 - Saint Petersburg, FL
February 20 - Boston, MA
February 22 - New York, NY
February 23 - Philadelphia, PA

If you want more details, including times for all stops, non-East Coast dates, and ticket information, check out Emilie Autumn's official website or her official Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment